- This event has passed.
Club Meeting May 2018
May 20, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The monthly photo theme is “Breaking the Pattern”. Display is limited to 3 per person. Please upload your photos to the website no later than 8 am the day of the meeting. Alternatively, you can bring one or more prints of your work to the meeting.
Laurie Lehmann will report on Finances and membership status for 2018.
- Railtown “In Train View” 2018 Update
- Club Summer Meetings and Survey Results
- Photo Display for Rest of the Year
- Club Competition update (committee members: Noel Ortiz, David Goldemberg, Jim Brown, Nancy Conti)
- Topics as chosen by the club: Landscape, Macro, Abstract, Tuolumne County
- Connie Cassinetto on a Topic She’s Written for Nikonians
- Slideshows – Kathy Syverson Laurie Lehmann, Art Ortiz, and Nancy Conti
HINTS AND TIPS
MEMBER INPUT / Q&A
Date: June 17, 2018
Photo Theme: June – TBD
Refreshments (for June):